lunes, 4 de julio de 2011

In the time of working, what kind of methods of working do you plan to employ?

So I would like. This is also how I. How I say like... I would like to have uhmm... so not ending up in this kind of ok have a vague idea and we go into studio and like ehh it´s hard to grap on to things or it´s hard to start uhmm a work process so I would like to hve that´s why this training thing that I talked before I... I would it could be nice to have ehmm some routines or we maybe it´s also just for us to kind of warm up or get eh get to know each other better somehow. That could be included in the in the what we create later but, ehmm...Sorry what was the question agian like if...


So I would . This is how I. How I say like..... I would like to have uhmm..... so not ending up in kind of ok a vague idea and we go into and like ehh it´s to grap on to things or it´s hard to start uhmm a work process so I would like to have that´s why this training thing that I talked I..... I would it could be nice to have ehmm some routines or we maybe it´s also just for us to kind of warm up or get eh get to know other somehow. That could be included in the in the what we later but, ehmm.... Sorry what was the question like if.....


So I , is how . How say like.... I like to uhm......... so ending in of ok a idea and we into and ehh it´s to on to or it´s hard to uhmm a
so I like to that´s why this think that I talked I... would could be to ehmm some or maybe also just for to of warm or get eh get to
. in the in the what
but, ehmm... was the question

if... ...
uhmm... ehh
uhmm

...

ehmm

ehmm... ...

... ...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario